The West Warwick Public Library offers our users the opportunity to borrow passes for either free admission or a reduced admission fee to local museums and other points of interest in and around Rhode Island. Passes may be reserved up to one month in advance.
Visit or call the Reference Department (828-3750 x4) to make a reservation. All you need if a current OSL card in good standing (no fines or lost materials).
Boston Museum of Fine Arts
465 Huntington Avenue, Boston, MA
$7 per person MFA general admission. Admits 2 people.
Special exhibits are an additional fee.
- Mashantucket Pequot Museum
110 Pequot Trail, Mashantucket, CT
Admits 2 adults/2 children or 1 adult/3 children for $5 off each admission.
- Mystic Aquarium
55 Coogan Boulevard, Mystic, CT
Admits 2 adults and 2 children ages 3-17. $6 off each adult and $4 off each child admission.
- Norman Bird Sanctuary
583 Third Beach Road, Middletown, RI
Admits 2 adults and 2 children at no charge.
- Providence Children’s Museum
100 South Street, Providence, RI
Admits and combination of 4 adults and children for $2 per
person with pass.
- Roger Williams Park Zoo
1000 Elwood Avenue, Providence, RI
$3 discount admission rate per person for any combination of up to 4 adults, seniors, and/or children.
- Slater Mill
67 Roosevelt Avenue, Pawtucket, RI
Admits 2 adults and 4 children free.
Museum Pass Policy
- Only one pass per family per day is allowed.
- You may reserve a pass up to one month in advance
- The person reserving the pass must use their own OSL card when checking out the pass and must have NO fines or lost materials on it.
- Call ahead to confirm that the pass is available. The pass may be picked up the night before or after we open the day it is to be used.
- Passes go out for one day and must be returned before 9 am the following day.
- Passes must be returned to the West Warwick Public Library. Passes may be returned in the book drop.
- Passes cannot be renewed.
- The overdue charge for a pass returned late is $5.00 per day.
- A lost pass must be replaced by the person who borrowed it and passes are expensive.
- If a pass is returned late more than once, the OSL cardholder will lose the privilege to borrow other museum passes from the West Warwick Public Library.
Please check with museums
for hours of operation.