|The Kent County Daily Times
The Pawtuxet Valley Daily Times
Requesting Microfilm Prints
- We cannot guarantee that there is important content connected with
every citation. Aside from events codes for birth, death and marriage
articles, there is no other indication about what each citation
represents. In some case, where individuals performed in some
official capacity, e.g. postmasters, newsboys, ticket agents,
citations may appear daily. In those cases we suggest that you
investigate the citation only if it appears more that once per issue,
or more than once per page. Remember, our index only covers
the years 1892 through 1894. We will be adding more years as our work
- Because our reference staff cannot devote a substantial amount of their
time to answering requests for articles from the Times, we are limiting
each request to five citations per week.
- There is a photocopying charge of 50 cents per article.
- We will be able to honor your request if you send us the following:
- a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope
- the photocopying fee
- the following information, obtained from our index:
First Name; Last Name; Middle Initial; Month; Day;
Page Number; Event Code and whether or not there is
a picture associated with the article
- The library can only accept a check or money order drawn on a U.S. bank.
- Send all requests to:
West Warwick Public Library
1043 Main Street
West Warwick, Rhode Island 02893
Thanks for your interest and good luck in your search!